TUNE OUT NOISE. TUNE IN TO TALK.
YOU WANT OPTIONS? DONE.
The Blackwire 7225 noise canceling headset lets you switch between collaboration or concentration at the touch of a button. Enjoy hi-fi stereo in your choice of black or white finish, built for all-day comfort. Hear and be heard clearly – without the boom – and get a boost to productivity. Plus, give your IT team better controls.
Intelligent Insights, Scalable Management
Poly Lens software gives IT teams visibility and control over voice, video, and headset devices. Deploy, configure, update, and get valuable insights from one endpoint or thousands using one scalable platform. Poly Lens makes it simple: no heavy IT lifting required.
Poly Lens App
Designed for You
Get the most out of your Poly devices. Use one convenient app to manage all your compatible devices. Keep software up to date, manage settings, and use the personal health and wellness reminders to keep you focused and energized all day long. With the Poly Lens App, you can customize your devices to work the way you do.
- Dynamic EQ for telephony and music
- 24-bit audio at up to 96 Khz sample rate
- Active noise canceling (ANC)
- 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- 127 dB ±1.5 dB
- 32 ohm
- 32 mm
- SoundGuard® DIGITAL protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85 dBA (enabled by Plantronics Hub).
- Four omni-directional microphones
- 100 Hz – 10 KHz
- -26 dBFS +/- 3dB
- 0.34 lbs/5.5oz/155g
- Call answer/end, mute, volume
- Mute, play, pause, track forward, back
- Mute on, mute off, muted, volume maximum, volume minimum, redial, redialing last outgoing call, answering call, noise cancellation off, OpenMic on, OpenMic off
- 2 years global
- Plantronics Hub for Windows/Mac. Plantronics Manager Pro suites: Asset Management & Adoption, Call Quality & Analytics, Health & Safety