POWER THROUGH THE NOISE
Hearing every word clearly on a work call isn’t just a nice-to-have. It’s a must-have. With the Plantronics Savi 8200 Office & UC Series headsets, everyone can tune out noise and stay focused. Looking stylish and feeling comfortable is inevitable. Having the freedom to roam and talking a long time on a single charge (or for an unlimited time with a hot swappable battery*) means work gets done. Even away from the desk.
MULTIPLE CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS
Today’s enterprise and contact center professionals work on a range of devices—from PCs and Macs to mobile phones and desk phones. Savi 8200 Office & UC Series headset bases have 3-way connectivity—computer, desk phone and mobile phone—for convenient conferencing on up to two devices at once. For those wanting computer connectivity only, the Savi 8200 UC Series is the ideal choice.
People sound their best, even in noisy environments, wearing DECT™ stereo headsets with active noise canceling to block out noise around the speaker. For sensitive conversations, where extra privacy is needed, they can turn up the Close Conversation Limiting feature.
TAKE IT FURTHER
Savi 8200 Office & UC Series headsets are ready when needed with up to 13 hours of talk time on a single charge and a hot swappable battery for unlimited talk time. Everyone can move, multitask and get more done. Convenient voice prompts notify them of mute status, wireless range limit and more.
Some people like a stereo headset. Some lean towards mono. Others prefer to keep their options open. The Savi 8200 Office & UC Series headsets are real crowd pleasers—with mono, stereo and convertible options. For training and group collaboration, people can conference up to four headsets onto a single base
The IT team can choose the settings to customize your headsets with Plantronics Hub for desktop. Select language preference, and feature settings, and keep devices up-to-date with the latest firmware. Plantronics Manager Pro provides remote management, headset inventory and usage monitoring—so IT can stay on top of it all easily.
- Up to 13 hours talk time, up to 50 hours standby time (Savi 8210 & Savi 8220) <br />Up to 7 hours talk, up to 30 hours standby (Savi 8240) Unlimited talk and standby (Savi 8245)
- Line of sight: 590 ft/180 m; Typical office environment: 180 ft/55 m
- 490 mAh (Savi 8210 Office and UC), 700 mAh (Savi 8220 Office and UC), 140 mAh (Savi 8240 and Savi 8245 Office and UC)
- Rechargeable, replaceable, lithium ion polymer
- 3 hours
- DECT 6.0 (Savi 8200 UC Series) and Bluetooth v4.2 (Savi 8200 Office Series) – NA Only
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP); AVRCP; Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP); Bluetooth Headset Profile (HSP)
- G726, G722, Broadvoice32, OPUS/CELT 16kS, OPUS/CELT 48kS
- Active noise canceling (ANC) (W8220)
- Wideband: 100–6800 Hz; Multimedia 20 Hz–20 kHz
- 118 db SPL max
- 32 ohms
- 32 mm
- SoundGuard DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; G616 anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-weighted average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA* *Requires Plantronics Hub software to enable SoundGuard DIGITAL features.
- Noise canceling with close conversation limiting
- Wideband: 100 Hz–6800 Hz
- 112 db SPL max
- Savi 8210 (Mono): 115 g; Savi 8220 (Stereo): 160 g; Savi 8240/45 (Convertible): 21g (over-the-ear)
- Call answer/end, mute, volume +/-, ANC on/off, power on/off
- Multiple voice prompts
- Configurable by Plantronics Hub software
- Plantronics Hub application on desktop
- See Software & Services
- Savi 8200 Office Series: All in one base combines charger with 3-way connectivity to computer-desk phone and mobile phone; Savi 8200 UC Series: Desktop charger with separate USB DECT adapter for a single connection to a computer
- Global 2 year warranty